Featured Capital Efficiency Value Papers
Please find a featured selection of Capital Efficiency Value Papers below. You can download any of the featured Value Papers free of charge. Please also feel free to contact Max Sultan if you or your company is interested in any specific topic.
- Inventory management is an important area that is not given the proper attention it deserves in many companies. Inventories tend to be regarded as a necessity to protect against something going wrong in production or distribution to the customer. A common approach to inventory management is to make pointwise inventory optimization, when inventories for some reason have increased, or when the company is in need of cash, without a continuous process for improvement and adaptation to new market situations.
Full List of Capital Efficiency Value Papers
Below is a list of all available Cost Efficiency Value Papers. If your organization is interested in any of the below topics, please e-mail Max Sultan and our team will contact you shortly.
- Process Focused Customer Cash Management
- Capital Expenditure Management
- Challenging the Inventory Paradigm
- Capital Structure
- Fixed Asset Utilization
- Postponement Strategies
- Product Availability
- A Novel Performance Matrix
- Managing Working Capital in Project Based Sales
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Inventory Management